Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

that's MY lettuce

We're at a beach house, and for one night's dinner my mom chose to prepare a stouffer's lasagna. Ok, not exactly the greatest food on earth but I've had worse. I suggest we pick up a bag of salad to go with it. My dad and sister return from the grocery with a bag of iceburg and carrot slivers and a bag of just romaine lettuce. The romaine, I learned, was what my sister demanded be bought for her consumption. This was on Tuesday evening, when we have to check out by 10am Thursday.

Okay. Fine.

My sister even *graciously* allowed us some of her lettuce. I'm unsure why the rest of us got the iceberg anyway, but whatever.

When the meal was over, my sister - who had the same salad as the rest of us, mostly iceburg - left two lovely romaine lettuce leaves in her bowl. So after pitching a fit to get her OWN lettuce, she didn't even eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment