Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Maybe it's me, too...

Dad sent me an email today. The subject was "Great Weather Ahead" and this is all it said.

Saturday
A slight chance of showers before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Sunday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
Monday
Sunny, with a high near 80.
Monday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
Tuesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Tuesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
Thursday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.


So I replied to the email with this:

"This story was just getting good! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!??!?"

Sometimes I do give as good as I get. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment