Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Transmission: Don't talk to me!

I received the following forwarded email from Dad.  The only things I've changed are the names in brackets.


[Me]
I assume we can talk to her after 4PM on Monday.
Love,
Dad
----- Original Message ----- From: [The Sister]
To: [Dad]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 9:22 PM
Subject: Stuffles


Paw,

Can't see you tomorrow on account of I have a ton of crap to do.

Lunchtime is not often an optimal time to talk to me.  This only goes through next Monday, buuuut definitely don't call any time before 4 on Monday unless it's an emergency.

I found out that commencement will be outside after all - that is good news - it means you can show up closer to 2:30, since there will be plenty of room.  It will be under a tent, so no worries about too much sun.

Also, the photo-op will take place *before* commencement, so I should be able to leave right after the commencement is over.  It'll probably be over around 3:30 or 4.

[The Sister]

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the blow-by-blow updating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - don't call me before 4. I won't be able to have a SINGLE phone call before 4 on Monday. HA!

    ReplyDelete